#ihavecraftykids Monthly Competition
1. This competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over, except for employees of Beading Brilliant and their immediate families.
2. The competition task is: Send in a photo of your crafty kids either in action completing one of our kits, or posing with their completed masterpieces.
3. The prize will vary each month, but may include free kits or voucher codes to spend at http://www.beadingbrilliant.co.uk. Prizes cannot be exchanged.
4. The competition is open to UK residents only.
5. Entrants may submit as many different photos for entry as they wish. Additional photos deemed to similar will be discarded. Entries are to be submitted via social media or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and “#ihavecraftykids”.
6. Beading Brilliant shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunication networks, internet access or otherwise, preventing entry at this website.
7. Entries for a particular month must be received by midnight on the last day of that month. Entries received after this will be entered into the next months draw. No purchase is necessary. Entries will not be returned.
8. A winner will be chosen and notified by the 7th of each month. Winners must respond within 7 days or an alternative winner may be chosen.
9. Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your name and photos for editorial or publicity purposes, should you be a winner. You are also consenting for us to use your photos within our website, social media accounts and marketing materials.
10. By entering, your details will be added to our mailing list. You will receive marketing emails from time to time. You will be able to unsubscribe at anytime by contacting us or clicking the unsubscribe link in any of our marketing emails.
11. The winner will be chosen by the owner of Beading Brilliant. The owners’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. A list of winners is available by emailing email@example.com
12. Beading Brilliant reserves the right to change or withdraw the competition and/or prize at any time.
13. By entering the competition, entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
14. This prize competition is run by Beading Brilliant. Our registered office is 43 The Hollow, Lindfield RH162SX. You can contact us: (a) by post, using the postal address given above; (b) using our website contact form; (c) by telephone, on +44 (0)7840 618295. (d) by email, using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (e) by direct message on our social media channels.